Spill Ready was approached to provide a floating silt curtain for a project constructing a new coal export terminal in Newcastle Harbour.
The brief was to provide over 200m of quality floating silt curtain that could be readily broken into smaller curtains, and then rejoined and deployed in other areas of the project, in a tight timeframe and at a very competitive price.
Spill Ready beat out our competitors for the project by being able to tick all these boxes.
- A fully assembled 225m curtain in 15m lengths, joined together with high quality marine zips, delivered direct to site
- A continuous ballast chain throughout the entire curtain
- The curtain was designed to suit the marine conditions of the project
- The curtain was delivered to site within the tight time frame required
- Spill Ready’s price was more competitive than our competitors
Our customer was very happy with the quality and the performance of the curtain, which is still currently deployed at the project.
If you require a silt curtain for an upcoming project, contact us for a competitive quote today.