50L OIL AND PETROLEUM SPILL KIT
The Spill Ready 50L Oil and Petroleum Spill Kit is designed to clean up hydrocarbons only (motor oil, jet fuel, diesel, petrol, hydraulic oil, etc) and repel water. It has the capacity to absorb a 50L spill. It is designed to fit behind the seat of a vehicle and includes personal protection equipment and a instruction guide on “How to” clean-up a spill. Absorbents are ideal for use where the job requires the removal of oil and petroleum liquids and not water.
QUICK RESPONSE IS KEY
Spills happen no matter how hard you try to avoid them. Forklifts knock over drums, tanks are punctured and transporters leak and drip. It is important to have the right sorbents on-hand when these spills occur to eliminate the slip-and-fall hazard. A quick response is the first order of business and your best weapon in the fight against spills. Our Spill Kits are packed with quality products to help you clean up fast and comply with regulations.
- Durable, flexible tall gusset heavy duty bag have large label to identify oil and petroleum usage
- Vinyl bags have a zipper that opens on three sides of the bag, this allows the user quick and easy access in an emergency.
- Loose absorbent and perforated pads make clean-up quick and easy.
- 1 × Spill Ready Red Bag
- 3 x 2kg Spill Eater Floor Sweep
- 20 x Oil Only White Absorbent Pads
- 5 × Oil Only White Mini Booms (1.2m x 8cm)
- 1 × Oil Only White Pillows (53cm x 43cm)
- 1 × Small Pan/Brush
- 1 × PVC Gloves
- 2 × Yellow Disposal Bags (Contaminated Waste Sign)
- 2 × Cable Ties
- 1 × Laminated Instruction Guide