PREMIER GENERAL PURPOSE HEAVY WEIGHT SINGLE SIDED LAMINATED ABSORBENT PADS (41CM X 46CM)
This is the sustainable option to meltblown polypropylene as it is made from 85% recycled polypropylene and is generally more durable then meltblown. It also features a construction very similar to singled sided meltblown. This combines the best features found in a laminated pad, while reducing the slip problem associated with double sided laminated absorbents. These features make this pad a great sustainable polypropylene product.
Because the top sheet is very durable and the bottom layer, low slip, this product makes a ver good absorbent choice if foot traffic is expected or when durability is needed. A general purpose format means this pad should only be used indoors.
- Made from 85% recycled/sustainable polypropylene
- The absorbent is made up of two layers that are sonically welded together
- Top layer is made of a dark grey, no lint, durable spunbond polypropylene
- Core/base layer is maded from a combination of high loft meltblown fibres and no lint spunbond
- Not as slippery as a fully laminated pad
- Base layer is low slip making this a great product for foot traffic
- Low linting
- Ensure that disposal of these absorbents complies with all local, state and federal regulations