50L POLYETHYLENE CORROSIVE SUBSTANCES CABINET
Australian made 50 litre capacity corrosive substances cabinet made from high density polyethylene.
Secure and adjustable storage with additional shelves and ventilation ports as available options.
- Built to last from 100% high density polyethylene, and with a smart modern profile
- Completely metal free for safe and long term storage of the most corrosive substances
- Fabricated and fully welded from 15mm high density polyethylene
- Self closing door with integral pivot pins no hinges to corrode
- Adjustable shelves Lockable self closing door
- Dual compartment cabinets allow acids and bases to be conveniently stored in one cabinet
- Chemical resistance tested by CSIRO Includes all safety signage
- Complies with Australian Standards
|MAX CAPACITY L||SHELVES||SUMP CAPACITY (L)||FREIGHT|
FREE SHIPPING to capital cities and major centres. Other areas may incur additional shipping fees. You will be contacted after your purchase regarding any additional shipping costs.