Spill Management is often something people think of after they have an incident onsite…
We understand that businesses have a lot on their plate, and ensuring they are fully compliant and prepared for a spill will not always be at the top of the list.
This can be a costly mistake, both financially and also the cost to a company’s reputation.
Even a small spill has the potential to considerably effect human health and the environment, not to mention hundreds of thousands of dollars in fines, and possible prosecutions.
With some planning and preparation, an incident can easily be avoided.
We understand that not all companies have the resources to ensure they are compliant, and that is why we are here to help.
Spill Ready offers a free (conditions apply) obligation free site compliance audit that looks at:
- What liquids do you store onsite, and if spilt can they escape offsite through a drainage system
- What receptors are close to your site, such as creeks
- Do you currently have a spill management plan
- Do you currently have spill response equipment onsite, and if so, is stocked adequately
- Have your employees received any training in spill management
- How are your liquids stored, is there any bunding of containment devices onsite
We’ll present this with photos of each section of the site audited, highlight potential areas of non-compliance at each area, the legislation that covers this, and provide actions or solutions to reach compliance.